My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

________________________________________________________

Getting Organized

I started trying to organize things and and putting them in boxes. Then I was going to visit my parents and I could not find any shoes. This is not the first time this has happened to me. If you can't find your shoes you can't even go to the store to buy more.

I guess I could order some off the internet ;-)

I did finially find some flip flops to wear and get to go and visit, Did I mention that I twisted my knee. So I had to drive with my flip flops and an ice pack on my knee.

I just hope I find better shoes before I go to work. Time to unpack a few boxes.

Quote: Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey (humm maybe I didn't lose my shoes maybe a bunch of people are walking a mile in them ;-)

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2009 1:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ouch. I hope your knee gets better soon!

 
At 5/06/2009 1:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - My knee was okay by the time I got to my Mom's house. I guess it I just needed to push a gas pedal with it for about an hour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home