My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, April 24, 2009

________________________________________________________

I got my eyebrows done again

I finially got the oil changed in the car and while they did that I walked a few blocks away and had my eyebrows plucked.

I really don't pay too much attention to my face, but some of my friends have mentioned that I need to get my eyebrows done.


Quote: If your not willing to take a good look at yourself, you should have friends that will do it for you - Moggy

2 Comments:

At 4/27/2009 1:59 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Just shave 'em off....:-)

I pluck mine every day. I'm obsessed.

 
At 4/27/2009 10:58 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I could shave them off, but I bet they would come back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home