My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

________________________________________________________

No oil change for my poor car

I have been wanting to get the oil chaanged in the little car and I finally got up the nerve to get it done yesterday. I went to three different places and none of them worked out.

The first one I went to had a sign that said to stay in your car and wait for an attendant which would have been fine except they had just closed. The hours were on a small paper by the door. And yes I would have to have gotten out of the car to see the hours.

Quote: The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. - Albert Einstein (or in my case so everything doesn't not happen at once)

2 Comments:

At 4/20/2009 2:16 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmm...you should take it to Canada. ;-)

 
At 5/06/2009 1:20 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - Now why didn't I think of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home