My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

________________________________________________________

Easter

Sometimes it's hard for me to understand how God could love us so much that he would be willing to allow his son to die for us. The empty tomb is a great visual. It makes me think of how dead our lives can become without God and how he can bring us back to life.

It seems like the whole earth comes back to life around Easter.

Little flowers pop up and bloom and all the leaves come back on the trees. The birds start singing and building nests. That just adds emphasis to the season.

Quote: Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, "Christ is risen," but "I shall rise." - Phillips Brooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home