My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, April 10, 2009

________________________________________________________

The Future

Sometimes I wonder about the future and I have the image in my head of going to a fortune teller and having her laying out those cards where they can see your future. Then somewhere in the deck is one of those cards from a game of old maid and that is the one that comes out for me.

Actually sometimes I get all whiney that I may be alone for the rest of my life, but most of the time I'm okay with it.

Quote: Old maids do not mind giving people trouble. - Thomas Nelson

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2009 6:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I understand. I thought about it a lot. Finally I realized I'd never been alone afterall as JC had always been with me.
-al

 
At 5/04/2009 8:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moggy, never let life get you down. There is always someone who admires you as you are.

 
At 5/06/2009 1:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I know that I'm not alone really, but I have to whine every now and then.

Anon - I'm sure that I'm not that hard to admire ..... from afar ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home