My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

Group Lunch

I know I'm trying to lose weight, but we had a work lunch and it was paid for. The Cotton Patch has food like Chicken and dumpling, fried okra and french fries with cheese and bacon all over them. A little too good to pass up. Some stuff I would have stayed away from, but it was passed in front of me a few times and I gave in.

Quote: Mosquitoes remind us that we are not as high up on the food chain as we think. - Tom Wilson

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2009 5:02 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yum! SOunds good! Cheese AND bacon. Oh boy, I would be in trouble.

 
At 4/17/2009 6:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never pass up fried okra! Or chicken fried steak! With cream gravy.
-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home