My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

________________________________________________________

Dieting

I am doing pretty good, except for those pesky graham crackers, or devil crackers as I like to call them. I haven't brought a lot of sweets into the house and that is the thing I have trouble staying away from.

I have found that one thing I have to be aware of is that I need to keep healthy snacks close at hand so I don't eat things that are bad for me. I don't think that graham crackers are bad for a person, but like chips, the serving size is not quite as large as I sometimes try to make it.

Quote: Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. - Alexander Graham Bell

4 Comments:

At 5/08/2009 7:20 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Graham crackers are very yummy! I always like to have grapes on hand for snacking.

 
At 5/08/2009 8:36 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I find that if I have candy in the house, I eat it. So I try not to buy it. I'm REALLY trying to eat fruit. FRUIT, FRUIT, FRUIT. (plus, it provides me with plenty 'o fibre.) :-)

 
At 5/11/2009 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you're getting older when your friends spend more time discussing fruit and fiber than they do chocolates and ice cream!

~alc ;-)

 
At 5/12/2009 12:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

al - yep that about sums it up, my friends and I have began talking about our health.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home