My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

________________________________________________________

Mother's Day Came Early

I bought my self a new cordless electric mower. Oh the joy of not having to flip a cord over and over to keep from running over it.

I have to charge it for 15 hours, but then look out tall grass here I come. It also has one of those grass catching bags so I'm going to try to start a compost heap to put that in.

Quote: Spring hasn't really arrived until you are awakened by the first lawn mower - not sure who said it

2 Comments:

At 5/08/2009 8:35 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Electric? I LOVE that idea! No gas! No fumes! MUCH more earth-friendly. Do you think they make electric lawn tractors? :-)

 
At 6/02/2009 9:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I would think they would and with a really large tractor it looks like you could have solar panels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home