My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

________________________________________________________

Pizza

We had pizza at Church. I had thought about eating something completely different and not eating any pizza. I did not eat too much, but I did think I was going to eat just one piece.

I had two pieces. I was only going to eat cheese pizza (less calories) but there wasn't one and so I got something that didn't look too bad for my first piece. When I went back my will power was weaker and I got a piece of pepperoni. ;-(

I also ended up staying up really late because my renter was having electrical problems. I went over and flipped some switches in the fuse box. Then the electric company came out and the problem was outside and something they would fix. I am thankful that it wasn't a problem with the house inside.

Quote: For the first time ever, overweight people outnumber average people in America. Doesn't that make overweight the average then? Last month you were fat, now you're average - hey, let's get a pizza" - Jay Leno

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2009 9:11 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I love pizza. More than I love...well, broccoli. I LOOOVE pizza.

 
At 5/02/2009 1:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I love Pizza too, but I would really love to be skinny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home