My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

________________________________________________________

Still Here, just not posting

I will get back to posting. I have been busy. I've drug out everything from the back end of my closet to the recesses of the garage and I'm trying to get organized. Yes I guess it is funny and should be given a cartoon, but I have not gotten around to that. Next week should be less hectic and I will try to start giving better updates.

Here are a few updates

Did I ever find my other shoe? not yet but I bought another pair of very comfortable shoes ;-)

Weight - I'm still working on that, but I'm going in the right direction, which is not up.

Hair - The jury is still out on this, I found a new hair dye that is specifically for gray hair, but it doesn't come in as many colors as I would like which means I had to settle for a brown which looks like black (yes again)

Mowing - the front yard needs to be mowed again and if I don't get the back yard done soon, I'm going to need a machete instead of a lawn mower ;-(

Garden - nope I had all these grand plans, but they have not materialized.

Getting ready for work - yep that's what I should be doing right now - gotta run.

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2009 4:24 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love organizing. It's in my blood. :-)

 
At 5/14/2009 11:55 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - when you finish raising those 6 kids you can come down and help me get organized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home