My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

________________________________________________________

Saturday Work

I really just want to kick back and rest, but I have to get that yard mowed while I still can. I have a list of things that I want to get done today.

I'm going to make a list and start checking things off. First on the list, get off of the Internet ;-)

Quote: Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life. - Charles M. Schulz

2 Comments:

At 8/30/2009 1:59 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I am SO not showing that quote from Mr. Schulz to my sister. NOT doing it. But she would love it, I know she would. :-)

 
At 8/30/2009 9:46 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Be strong and do them, Moggy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home