My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

________________________________________________________

I say that looks are not important but....

Today I took some pictures of myself with my camera. One came out okay, but there were some that were really creepy. I guess I don't really like getting old as much as I thought I did.

I have this hazy image of myself in my head that is not too bad. When I take pictures it sort of destroys that image for a little while and makes me feel bad about myself.

I guess being a cartoon part time is not so bad ;-)

Quote: It is the creative potential itself in human beings that is the image of God - Mary Daly

3 Comments:

At 8/27/2009 1:13 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I feel the same way....:-( Sometimes I see pictures of myself and I actually have to SAY to myself, "you have a nice smile in that pic" so I won't say, "wow, look how fat you look!"

 
At 8/29/2009 9:13 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Looks are a difficult one and like everything else, there's a central position. As long as one is not Quasimodo, then deportment and intelligence come into it.

 
At 8/29/2009 12:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I had to look up the word deportment and I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home