My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 24, 2009

________________________________________________________

Breakfast and Hair Color in One

I guess you can't really put hot liquid in a blender. This morning I was going to have a chocolate breakfast shake and decided to put a little coffee in it and to make it hot.

The blender spit on me when I turned it on. So I'm thinking that this would be a good way to cover up that grey hair while you are getting your breakfast ready :-)

Maybe I will have toast instead.

Quote: Do not expect the world to look bright, if you habitually wear gray-brown glasses. - Charles W. Eliot

4 Comments:

At 8/25/2009 12:36 am, Blogger Polzic said...

Muy bueno tu blog! Te invito a visitar el mio!

www.legosargentina.blogspot.com

Gracias!

 
At 8/25/2009 12:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, I think.

What is weird is that I was just looking at a Star Wars toy on another site when you posted your link. I'm not planning on getting one, I was just looking.

 
At 8/25/2009 2:34 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have had a blender puke on me too. Banana milkshake, if I remember correctly. I am not blender saavy, apparently.

 
At 8/25/2009 8:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Humm a bananna milkshake sounds good, but maybe I better not try that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home