My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

________________________________________________________

It will not stop raining

With all this rain my grass will not stop growing and I can't get out to mow it. My next two days are all booked up so I don't know when I'm going to get it mowed.

I'm afraid that the city may come out and mow it for me if I don't get it done soon ;-(


Quote: If I were running the world I would have it rain only between 2 and 5 a.m. Anyone who was out then ought to get wet. - William Lyon Phelps

3 Comments:

At 9/17/2009 2:55 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Do you want me to pop over and do it for you, Moggy?

 
At 9/17/2009 8:24 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

We are sort of in a bit of a drought over here....maybe you should send it our way?

Go outside and blow towards the north reallllly hard. And then run back inside before they take you to the funny farm.

 
At 9/18/2009 9:16 am, Blogger Moggy said...

James - yes please that would be great

Janet - I'll try that, they wont see me in the tall grass ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home