My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

________________________________________________________

The Scale

I have not talked about weight in a while. My last plan has worked out pretty well and I am now at a better weight. This time I have been able to maintain my weight too.

I changed my eating pattern as opposed to calling it a diet. I feel like I am eating more than I did before and some days I know I am. I try to eat smaller amounts six times a day. I'm pretty busy too, yesterday I left work and didn't get time to eat and didn't get home till about 9:00. The bad thing was that I didn't get time to eat yesterday after work until really late and I'm sorry to say I ate a candy bar. So I was afraid when I got on the scale today it would be bad, but so far so good.

Quote: As you get older, the pickings get slimmer, but the people don't - Carrie Fisher

3 Comments:

At 9/19/2009 2:17 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You rock. Great job!

 
At 9/19/2009 10:25 am, Blogger James Higham said...

I'm in no position to talk about my weight but you seem to be doing well.

 
At 9/19/2009 11:04 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - thanks ;-)
James - I do have those days when I just have to have a candy bar, but so far so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home