My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, October 30, 2009

________________________________________________________

It's Friday

We can wear costumes today and I'm going to wear my Mogdonna outfit to work.

Oh no I just remembered that I need to find my badge. If I dont find it I hope they will still let me in the building.

Quote: We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others, that in the end we become disguised to ourselves -
François de la Rochefoucauld

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2009 3:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Very Madonna, of you. I mean, "Mogdonna" of you. :-)

 
At 11/02/2009 1:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I found my badge and so I got to wear my costume and get into work ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home