My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

________________________________________________________

Honesty



Our pastor had someone come up and play this song. Im sure I have heard it, but never really listened to the words. I am so much more interested in honesty now than I was when I was younger. I don't think I understood how dishonest some people could be.

Who would have thought I could find this with a Moggy pink background ;-)

3 Comments:

At 10/28/2009 4:57 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It shocks me sometimes, too. I value honesty in my friendships SO much. And my marriage! :-)

 
At 10/28/2009 6:53 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

And i think they're getting more dishonest or else they don't care so much any more that other people know.

 
At 10/28/2009 10:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - maybe that's one reason were friends.

James - Such wisdom from a 110 year old man ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home