My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

________________________________________________________

Same word different tone


I went to the store with The Girl and as we were walking back to the car she saw a pidgeon. It was under a little tree. She loves all creatures and was saying awww about how cute it was. Then I heard her say awww in a completely different tone. She didn't see the pidegon in the tree and it got her on the sleeve.

This kind of stuff usually happens to me, but I guess she is growing up ;-)

Quote: Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue - not sure who said it

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2009 8:43 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I notice that you are smiling at your daughter's mishap. BAD mother. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home