My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

________________________________________________________

Threading



One of my friends knew of a place we could go to get threaded. Three of us went, but I went first. I tried to act like it didn't hurt so I would not scare the next person in line. I waited till she was in the chair getting started to say, I was just kidding it did hurt a little. ;-)

Quote: We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects. - Herman Melville

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2009 4:26 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Did it work well? How long does it last?

 
At 11/02/2009 1:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It was fast and worked well. I will do it again. It did hurt a little, but not too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home