My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

________________________________________________________

Book Fair today

Every now and then we have a book fair at work. I love books, but I didn't intend to buy any. This book caught my eye, because it has a lot of pictures in it.

It shows you pictures of food and tells you which ones are the best to eat and which are the worst. I haven't made use of it yet, but I'm going to make a new years resolution and try to start eating better.

Quote: The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook - Julia Child

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2009 10:53 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Good for you there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home