My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

________________________________________________________

Evil Shoes

Okay I wore the toe pinching shoes again today but that's okay, I don't feel bad. I will try to wear some comfortable shoes tomorrow. It's just that I had this presentation to do at work and I wanted to look my best.

The presentation went well and we didn't win, which would have meant having to present again. I forgot to say some of the stuff that I had planned, but still it went well and the questions that I was asked were ones that I was able to answere.



I drove home a little earlier and it was really beautiful. There were these low clouds with a break in them on the horizon that allowed the sun to set and cast colors on the bottom of the clouds - good job God - that was really pretty.


Well now I've got my blog updated and I'm just waiting for the plumber to call ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home