My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

________________________________________________________

I really do paint



Most Saturday Mornings I am in a painting class, just taking a break for now.

<-- I scanned in the face from one of my paintings, so that part of the picture is real. If you click on the picture you can see it a little larger. We had a great thunder storm this morning - it woke me up earlier than I wanted to get up, but it's been raining since then and I love it.


"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else".
C. S. Lewis

The picture on the right is one of my favorite even though I painted it years ago. My scanner would only scan about 1/4 of it at a time and so I had to piece it together and it may look a little odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home