My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

________________________________________________________

Working on my workspace






I put together a new setup because I had this tiny desk that hardly had room for my mouse even without moving it. I put a quick drawing of my desk, and my new setup for you to see. There are a few problems.




My new work area takes up part of my living room. I have my old desk, living room chair and exercise bike that have been displaced. Now I've got to take a look at how I have things arranged and see if I can come up with a better way. I'm going to try to get my living room back in shape this week. I will let you know how that goes.

[I have a weird code issue going on , so I'm trying deleting the Jan 29th and adding here - it's the copy above this line]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home