My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, December 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

2 days till Christmas

I remember one year I wanted and got a ventriloquist doll for Christmas.

I don't know if it was before or after they had the scary TV show about a ventriloquist, but my little brother was afraid of it.

I did try, but I never got really good at it, so I gave it up.

Quote - Politicians employ speech writers as ventriloquists.
- George F. Will (maybe I just needed a good speech writer)

4 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 7:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

moggy, u paint?
ur blog is still so interesting with pics! u must have spent alot of effort in updating ur blog!

 
At 12/22/2006 8:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, yes I paint when I have the time. I probably do spend too much time updating my blog, but just a little time each day.

For New Years I'm going to try to get more organized and spend more time painting.

 
At 12/22/2006 2:59 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

In my house, the roles were reversed. My older brother was always scaring me! On one of my birthdays when I was really young, I opened a gift to find a rock and roll album of a band I was too young to have ever heard of. As I stared at it blankly, he said "Cool! Let's go listen to it!" Another nite, after we'd watched the original The Fly movie, he and a buddy went outside my window after I'd gone to sleep, scratched on the window saying "Help Me! Help Me!" ... If you've seen the movie, that is just a scary, ooby moment! I still shudder remembering that!

 
At 12/22/2006 6:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh I had an older brother too, so I feel for you.

I wasn't trying to scare my little brother, he was just afraid ot the doll and I have to admit it was a little scary looking.

The fly was pretty awful. I think that little half man, half fly asking for help should have bothered anyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home