My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

________________________________________________________

3 days till Christmas

One Christmas we went to my Grandparents and Santa Clause came while we were there.

I got a bicycle, but I didn't know how to ride it yet. So I let my cousin, who was also there ride it.

Quote: The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them to ride bicycles. A shaky child on a bicycle for the first time needs both support and freedom. The realization that this is what the child will always need can hit hard. - Sloan Wilson

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2006 3:17 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I have such fond memories of the Christmas' we spent at my Grandma's! My Mom is one of 10 kids. I have 28 other cousins. It was such great fun! We ate at the kids' table. Some of us were City Kids, others from the Country. We enjoyed our differences. Aunts & Uncles doted on us all. Such a wonderful, special time! I still love to ride bikes!

 
At 12/21/2006 10:24 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I haven't been on a bike in years, maybe I should get one.

Everyone gets busy and it's harder to keep up with those cousins. Email does help though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home