My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

Christmas Memories

I remember when I was in about 3rd grade, I got to be Mary in the school play. I think the only thing I needed for a costume was a blue towel.

I don't think I had a speaking part, still I memorized Luke 2:2 and never forgot it.

Quote: Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning...They have to play with what they know to be true in order to find out more, and then they can use what they learn in new forms of play. - Fred Rogers

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 1:53 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I think play is important as an adult too! I think it gives life to life. I bet you were a cute Mary!

 
At 12/20/2006 1:41 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How cute! I played Mary as well and my brother played Joseph...not the greatest match-up in Nativity history.

 
At 12/20/2006 2:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

A.L.I - I probably was a cute Mary, and I do still play ;-)

K.& J. - I have a brother two years older than me and I am glad he was not Joseph. Joseph was a guy in my class that I did not like as I remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home