My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

Christmas will be here Monday ;-)

I hope the tree lasts that long. The Cat has really been enjoying it. He has knocked a limb off the bottom and some of the decorations off. He spends most of his time under the tree. Maybe he is waiting for a present. I just hope he doesn't try to scratch or bite Santa ;-)

We did get bulbs that look like glass, but are not breakable, so we were ready. He is so cute that it's hard to scold him for getting after the tree.


Quote: The reason cats climb
is so that they can look down
on almost every other animal
- it's also the reason
--------------they hate birds.
- K.C. Buffington

4 Comments:

At 12/23/2006 3:11 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Cheetah and Bear love sleeping underneath the tree and we think it must have something to do with the security they must feel snuggled in tightly against the gifts. Either that or they think that they are gifts to us...

 
At 12/23/2006 8:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I wouldn't trust "The Cat" with being around presents, so we don't have anything under the tree, but him. He has lost 1lb on his diet and so he is now a slim 28lbs and he is running around like a kitten again ;-)

 
At 12/26/2006 2:50 pm, Blogger Hums said...

I love that quote! And your paintings are beautiful!

 
At 12/26/2006 9:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks I do love cats, especially The Cat. And thanks for the comment on my paintings - if I could just find time to paint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home