My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 12, 2007

________________________________________________________

1980's Hairstyles

We are having an 80's party at Church next month, so I have been looking at fashions and hairstyles. I'm not sure how I had my hair back in the 80's, but I do think once I had it curly like Pam on the show "Dallas" curly and longer than it is now.

This is what I found for an 80's hair style. Then I had to tone it to Moggy Orange. My hair is not really orange, but it's been close a couple of times.

Quote: Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.
- Author Unknown

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 9:19 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I totally had the 80s hair. Big shoulder pads. Loud earrings. Leggings. Shiny clothes.

Sigh! That was enough to convince me I should not follow fashion trends!

 
At 1/12/2007 11:03 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I can't wait to see you at the 80's party ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home