My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

My glasses keep sliding down

I just don't have enough nose to hold them up. I wonder if I could get something that would work like suspenders for glasses? I'm not sure how well that look would be accepted in the corporate world, but I have a lot of reading to do tonight and I am tired of pushing up my glasses.

Quote: Men do make passes at girls who wear glasses- but it all depends on their frames - unknown

4 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 3:23 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

What a great invention...maybe you can submit it for the next American Inventor show! I also like the quote...it does seem it's all about the frame sometimes doesn't it... ;-)

 
At 1/10/2007 10:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe I should just go to a plastic surgeon and get a bigger nose. Or better yet get new glasses ;-)

And I need to work on that frame.

 
At 1/10/2007 9:53 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm still fascinated by the lingerie store in the background. Hee hee!
You should get one of those sports bands that go right around your head. They would keep your glasses up and you can get some very fashionable ones as well.

 
At 1/11/2007 2:03 am, Blogger Moggy said...

humm... you may be right, that might be more acceptable than wearing a garter belt on my head ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home