My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

So far so bad

I really am going to lose weight this year, I just haven't hit on the right plan yet. I know that this is not it. If I wasn't being bad enough with the cupcake (actually there were two in the pack) . I got a package from a vendor with candy in it. I guess that goes to show that when you go in a bad direction things end up worse than you even meant them to be.

My friend who walks with me and tries to lose weight with me was not at work today.

Quote: No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office - George Benard Shaw

4 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 3:19 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I had that diet for far too long. Mine was the white powedered sugar donuts (yum!), diet coke, and chips (double yum!). Love those chips. Once, I had to stop drinking colas because of the caffine, so I stopped having my afternoon snack that came with the diet coke. I lost 2inches in my waist and had to have all my clothes taken in. I wish it was that easy to drop 2inches now! I've started snacking on dried fruit I buy at Target for $1.79/bag. Cranberries, raisins, apricots, prunes, mangos and more. Just a few quenches the sweet tooth with a healthy punch! My problem with my scale is not that it 'lies,' it just won't budge! Even with ALL the long power walks Dave and I do. ...sigh!

Keep up the effort!

 
At 1/09/2007 10:28 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I can do it, I really was going to get water. I may have to try the dried fruit. I also got nuts to take to work, but they haven't made it out of my truck and into the building yet.

 
At 1/09/2007 10:58 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Whem you find out what works, let me know.

 
At 1/09/2007 11:06 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I will be sure to let everyone know, when I find the right formula for losing weight ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home