My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 01, 2007

________________________________________________________

First Day of the New Year


For New Years Eve, we went to eat in one of those restaurants that are up in a tower and spin around so you can look out on the entire city. I have never been in one of those before and I did peek out going up the glass elevator. I didn't think that I could eat up there moving around, but I did.

Quote: We are spinning our own fates, good or evil, and never to be undone. Every smallest stroke of virtue or of vice leaves its never-so-little scar. - William James

2 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 4:38 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good for you! I Have never eaten in one of those restaurants, but we have one up in the CN Tower that I would like to try.
Happy New Year!

 
At 1/02/2007 9:15 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Did you notice my face was green. I didn't feel really well eating up there, but the view was nice. If you go, just try not to stare at the bottom of the window where you can see it turning. I couldn't stop myself ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home