My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

New Years Resolutions

This year I have decided to have goals instead of resolutions. I haven't gotten them all worked out, but I'm going to put a time line together and see if I can reach my goals. I'm not quite ready to share what my goals are.

Quote: Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you've met your New Year's resolution. - Jay Leno

3 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 1:46 am, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/04/2007 1:47 am, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Chocolate wards off demons! Eat a bunch and keep the evil ones away!

 
At 1/04/2007 2:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay, I can do that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home