My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

I need to drink more water


I had a good day today, but I'm really tired. I have been reading about how much water you need to drink and I can see that I really need more, so maybe if I do that it will help.

The average adult loses and requires 2 to 3 liters of water daily. Other factors, such as heat exposure, cold exposure, intense activity, high altitude, burns, or illness, can cause your body to lose more water. You must replace this water.

Quote: Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. - W.C. Fields (I'm not a big fan of W.C.Fields, but I do think that a lot of us drink way too much stuff that is not just water.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home