My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

I left my wallet at work

I took it out of my purse, and didn't put it back in.

I got to the grocery store and happened to check before I picked out anything. I did have a little money, so I just had to be careful and get a few things. I will be happy to be reunited with my wallet.

Quote: When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.
- Billy Graham

3 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 12:07 pm, Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I have forgotten things like this before. It happens to everyone at least once in their lifetime I think.

Interesting bible in a year blog too.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/11/2007 9:19 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Ooooh! Don't you hate those days?! Funny how connected we are to certain things.

I like the quote.

 
At 1/11/2007 11:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I wish this was a once-in-a-lifetime sort of thing ;-)

Thanks for visiting.

I did find my wallet at work and it was on top of my desk, but right now my desk looks like something exploded on it, so it even took me a while to find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home