My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Watching What I Eat

I'm going to try to start watching what I eat. It's not so much weight as health. I think that too often we just don't pay enough attention to what we're eating.

At work the food that is easiest to get to, is not really even food. It's the stuff in the vending machine.

I"m taking nuts to work and see if I can snack on them instead today.

Quote: Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. - Dennis Waitley

This is a cartoon I made for my Sunday School newsletter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home