My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

Painting Workshop

I am signing up for a painting workshop and I'm so excited about going. It's a four day class and I already have some ideas for paintings lined up.

I probably shouldn't spend the money, but I have a friend going with me and so it's like a vacation. I seem to need a lot of little vacations.

Quote: I've been doing a lot of abstract painting lately, extremely abstract. No brush, no paint, no canvas, I just think about it. - Stephen Wright

4 Comments:

At 1/05/2007 4:36 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Stephen Wright is one of my all-time favorite comedians! I love his line:
"I live on a one way, dead end street...I don't know how I got there...".
Good luck with the painting class.

 
At 1/05/2007 10:26 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, it's not till near the end of the month, but I've got to get my stuff ready.

 
At 1/07/2007 6:40 am, Blogger Hums said...

Your painting class sounds lovely! I'm sure you will get a lot of joy out of it. It's nice to have creative outlites. And to use the talents that God gave us. I think we cheat ourselves and God when we don't...

Still Standing
www.littlegirlallgrownup.blogspot.com

 
At 1/07/2007 7:06 pm, Blogger lynnesartspot said...

Hi - I like your paintings as well as your cartoons/inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home