My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

Frozen Door

When I went out to get in my truck today the door was frozen shut. I had to climb in the other side to get in. I was able to get out at work, but the door was frozen again when I was ready to come home.
It wouldn't be so bad, but I have the seat scooted really far farward and so it's hard to behind the wheel from the other side.

Quote: If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome - Anne Bradstreet

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2007 9:19 pm, Blogger Tom Bailey said...

This reminds me of the school prank where kids take superglue and put it over the keyholes.

 
At 1/16/2007 11:05 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

This happened to Laura yesterday in OK! She could only get the southside door open. And crawl in.

Not much fun for either of you!

Except maybe to onlookers!

 
At 1/17/2007 1:16 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think anyone saw me, so I guess I was just entertaining Angels ;-)

I didn't know about the superglue, but that would be pretty bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home