My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's still really cold

It did stop raining, but it's still really cold out there. I haven't even gotten out of the house today at all. I may not go outside tomorrow either.

I'm just not a cold weather person, but I know that God created the cold too, so I'm going to try to think of something good about it.

Quote: One kind word can warm three winter months - Japanese Proverb

I'm going to need a few kind words here ;-)

4 Comments:

At 1/14/2007 12:45 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

It's hard to find something positive about cold rain as it just seems so nasty. As a teacher I can say that the positive thing is that it shows us that the Water Cycle is healthy and active, but that's about all the positivity I can muster about it.
We woke to a "Winter Storm" watch this morning, which means that we are going to be getting half a foot of snow within the next 12-24 hours. Although I still prefer summer's heat, I will take snow anyday over nasty rain.
Hope it stops soon.

 
At 1/14/2007 5:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

They did cancel Church today and I am happy that I have not had to get out in this just yet.

It's really not too bad. I heard one of my neighbors crank up his car and I wanted to peek out and see if he had any trouble getting going, but I didn't want to be nosy since I don't have to go out.

 
At 1/15/2007 2:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the hot toddy!

~alva

 
At 1/15/2007 11:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

That's an idea. I could probably walk to work, if I had a couple of hot toddys ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home