My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's been raining for about 12 hours

I love the rain as long as the weather is nice and the rain doesn't go on and on, but it's really cold and the rain will turn into something entirely different. Something that I do not like.

Quote: In our lives there is bound to come some pain, surely as there are storms and falling rain; just believe that the one who holds the storms will bring the sun. - unknown

4 Comments:

At 1/13/2007 3:12 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Your cat looks entirely TOO happy with this incredibly cold rain! Must be the sleek and chic black boots he's wearing.

It is just waaaaay to cold for this southern girl! Brrr! Something terribly wrong to be wearing multiple layers INDOORS!

 
At 1/13/2007 3:20 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yeah I know, this is as far North as I have ever lived and every time it gets really cold - I want to head south.

 
At 1/13/2007 7:10 pm, Blogger Deb said...

Love the quote! Cute umbrella!
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 1/15/2007 12:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I love looking at quotes. Not sure about hugging bugs ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home