My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

________________________________________________________

Spider Webs and Spiderman


My friend let me use his computer to update my blog. We went to see Charlotte's Web and it's really cute. You should go see it if you get a chance.

Then we came home and watched Spiderman. I noticed some things that they had in common. Spiderman's intro has words on webs and they are both about spider's saving the day.

Quote:
The means to gain happiness is to throw out from oneself like a spider in all directions an adhesive web of love, and to catch in it all that comes
- Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 3:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I knew Moggy was a Cartoon Character, I just didn't realize she also had Super Hero powers too. Cool! The quote is true...the more we love others, the more joy we know.

~alva

 
At 1/02/2007 8:13 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Just don't tell anyone my real idenity ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home