My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

________________________________________________________

This Weekend

I'm going to visit a friend of mine and not going to be back until sometime Tuesday. Probably in the afternoon or evening.

It's a 6 hour drive, but I usually feel rested when I get back. I went for a lot of years not realizing that I needed to get away once in a while. I know it seems like I need to get away a lot.

I also know that the sun will probably not be out early in the morning. It's raining today and will probably be cloudy tomorrow.

Quote: The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 1:33 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have a wonderful time with your friend! My best friend is traveling from far to spend New Year's with me and I cannot wait. Time with friends is the best way to bring in the new year.

 
At 12/30/2006 1:37 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully something funny will happen, so I can put it in my blog ;-)

 
At 12/30/2006 7:02 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I hope you have a restful time away. Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home