My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

________________________________________________________

Today I start a journal

I will not have my journal on my blog, so now I have two things to do every day and when New Years starts, I'm going to start reading through the Bible daily and so I will have three things to do everyday. I guess we will just see how it goes.

The Cat really got me today, he was wanting attention and more food. He is still on a diet, and not really happy about it.

Quote: Be yourself, above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish. - John Jakes

6 Comments:

At 12/28/2006 4:26 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck! I love that quote!

 
At 12/28/2006 11:08 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I don't think the journal will be that hard, I have gotten in the habit with this blog of writing everyday.

 
At 12/28/2006 9:27 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Good lunck with the journal. I have to say I have a big orange cat who is starting to look like Garfield.

 
At 12/29/2006 12:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I'm doing pretty good with the journal. I have made it two days in a row ;-)

I want The Cat to lose weight for his health, but it's nice to hug a big cat.

 
At 12/30/2006 1:37 am, Blogger Hums said...

Big fluffy cats are the best. I should say, Big fluffy cats that like huggs are the best. Good luck with your journal. And your artwork is very clever! I enjoy it!

 
At 12/30/2006 2:42 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thank you Yes big fluffy cats that like hugs are the best. The Cat and I are really good friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home