My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, December 29, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm trying for a new look for the New Year

I got a little darker color to put on my hair and I bought a new outfit. It's a bright skirt, a white shirt and a red over shirt. I also got some lipstick, but it's not really that dark, it hardly shows that I'm wearing it.

I really don't spend a lot of time thinking about how I look, or what I will eat. I will probably go back to my normal Moggy attire. It's easy to draw. ;-)

Quote: Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Matthew 6:25

4 Comments:

At 12/29/2006 3:12 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

The new look is very becoming. I especially like the skirt! I saw a stylist on GMT this morning and he said the 'season must have' is a wide belt. They also showed the 'skinny' jean that was just recently all the rage has now been replaced with wide legged pants. I would look horrible in skinny pants, worse in wide-legged pants and probably not be able to breathe in a wide belt. No wonder I'm not a fashionista!

 
At 12/29/2006 8:26 am, Blogger Norma said...

I like the new look, Moogy. More stylish. It's great to start the new year with a fresh look.

 
At 12/29/2006 10:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Norma. I may even redo my cartoon character a little for the new year

Oooh now I just have to have a wide belt. I wonder if one of those belts like they wear at Home Depot would work. That way I could also pick up heavy things without hurting my back ;-)

I also saw some skinny jeans online just yesterday and they were called cigarette jeans - I thought that was sort of funny. I think that back in the day when they were really popular ladies were smoking on TV.

 
At 12/30/2006 1:29 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Fancy, schmancy!! Lookin' good, sweet girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home