My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

I hate paying bills

I like to pay them online, but the electric company changed some of the way it works and made it harder on me. I used to have to just click on it, put in a password and quick as a wink, it's paid.

They would not leave well enough alone and now they want an account number off of my bill. If I wanted to deal with a bill I wouldn't be doing this online.

Quote: We believe that electricity exists, because the electric company keeps sending us bills for it, but we cannot figure out how it travels inside wires. - Dave Barry

4 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 4:25 pm, Blogger Jayson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's good to know there's another person out there that uses Paint...nice drawings!

 
At 1/17/2007 5:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I really like stick figures and you have a lot of expression on the ones you draw. I hope your term clogging catches on.

 
At 1/17/2007 11:08 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I hate bills as well and it's fummy that your electric comapany changed yours as they did the same to me. I'm such a creature of habit that I find it difficult to change.

 
At 1/17/2007 11:58 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe they are just trying to get us to let them take the money straight out of our account.

I'm sorry that it happened to you too, but I am sort of glad that it wasn't just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home