My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

________________________________________________________

Almost Half Way

If your looking forward to the weekend it's getting closer. I'm hoping to get my truck back Friday. I haven't heard anything from the repair place and I guess I'm going to have to call them.

I did get the accident report and I am hoping that the other car's insurance will pay for mine.

Quote:Never look backwards or you'll fall down the stairs. - Rudyard Kipling

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 12:31 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I hope you get your truck back soon!

 
At 3/01/2007 11:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I talked to the repair shop and should get it back tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home