My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

SAP - Saturday Action Plan


I'm going to try to map out my day a little better today and really get some stuff done. If I don't I'm sure that nothing will get done.

Hopefully with a plan I will be able to accomplish a lot.

Quote: Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing. - Thomas Alva Edison

I never knew that Thomas Edison's middle name was Alva ;-)

3 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 2:21 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck with your plan! Saturdays are the only days in the week where I specifically have no plan. However, I have to get ready for my big trip, so I'm sure it will be a busy one.
Don't forget to do something fun. :)

 
At 2/28/2007 12:05 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

When oeople tell me I have a funny name, I tell them I was namrd after my great, great grandfather, who really was great, perhaps you've heard of him .When I say Thomas Alva Edison, their opinion of my name instantly changes. It's a fib, of course, but it gets us off discussing how weird my name is! ;-)

 
At 2/28/2007 2:57 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think your Name is really nice. I wouldn't mind being named after a great inventor. Especially if he had a girly middle name ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home