My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

Where is the meeting?

I went in to work not as early as I would like, but I was there on time and everyone was ready to go to a meeting. I heard someone say let's go and I grabbed my stuff, but by the time I got out of my cube, they were gone.

I thought we were meeting in a room not to far away, but no, I had read the email wrong and I couldn't figure out where they were.

My boss called and left a "where are you" message on my phone when I was looking for them and when I went back to my desk, I had to call her to see where to go. She said I need to read my email better and she is right. There was some earlier mix up about what room we would be in, but I thought I knew ;-(

Quote: There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential. - Rusty Berkus

5 Comments:

At 2/22/2007 8:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that was no fun! If only you'd had donuts, I bet no one would have complained. It would be "Yea! Moggy's here with donuts!"
~alva

 
At 2/22/2007 9:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I didn't think of that, but they already had muffins. Maybe chocolate covered donuts would have done it.

 
At 2/23/2007 12:19 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I wonder if people actually took the time to speak to others at work (instead of sending a cold email)whether you would have had the difficulty you had today.
I guess I am feeling a little protective of you, sweet girl. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. I like the donut idea!

 
At 2/23/2007 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I have my email set up where it goes into different folders depending on who sends it and the person who sent the last email about the meeting rooms wasn't who I thought it was.

My boss wasn't mad, so I was okay. I just told them that I liked to make and entrance.

 
At 4/06/2019 11:23 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

As soon as I discovered this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. httpPs://goodfridayquotess.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home