My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

Were still having meetings

I think that I asked more questions than anyone and I was the first one of my group to the meeting this time. I went in fairly early.

Quote: He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever - Chinese Proverb

4 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 4:10 am, Blogger tony.unwin said...

Its clear you must have been in my office and seen me in action... i'm not always liked when i ask question.. but what they forget is... thats my job...

:o)
T

 
At 2/24/2007 4:53 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Hmmm... make mental note. Moggy is much more vocal and assertive when no pole is present! ;-)

I like the people you have in this rendering. I've been in meetings with them before!

 
At 2/24/2007 11:52 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Tony - if you had been there we could have really kept the meeting going ;-)

Inspired - I'm thinking of getting a portable pole on wheels ;-)

 
At 2/27/2007 10:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pictures!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home