My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

I missed the Oscars

So now I'm looking on line at the best and worst dressed. I guess you have to be somebody before you would even be picked worst dressed, so I'm probably safe. But if I ever become someone, I am so going to be on the worst dressed list ;-)

Quote: The first thing that your should do when you win an Oscar is thank God. The second thing you should do is forget it. The third thing you should do is call your agent and tell him you need a job. - Rod Steiger

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 12:08 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Moggy might actually be "best dressed" ... if it was the 80s!

 
At 2/28/2007 2:57 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think since it's a cartoon they could probably have an 80's category.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home