My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, March 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

I think I get my truck back today

I can't wait, it's hard to make plans when you don't know what day they are going to call and you have to run swap cars. I have to clean my car a little before I leave for work this morning, so I will be ready.

Quote: There are days when any electrical appliance in the house, including the vacuum cleaner, seems to offer more entertainment than the TV set”
- Harriet van Horne

4 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta get tough with them and demand your car back. You have a right to do so. Unless they are waiting on some kind of obscure part they can't find. My extermination company requires me to prepay for the whole year. Then they always fall behind and forget to schedule me. I called yesterday, they were very late again, and this time, I expressed my frustrations with them. They sent someone out right away. Pushed my renewal date back a few months, gave me a coupon for a free outside spray. And sent a personal card to apologize and thank me for my business. I hate to have to be a toughie, but sometimes they don't take a girl serious until she gets that way.

My 2cents.
~al

 
At 3/02/2007 10:31 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I got it today and finally I also got to talk to the Insurance guy. I had to fax him the accident report.

I am happy to have it back.

 
At 3/02/2007 10:35 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm so glad that you finally got it back! Happy weekend. :)

 
At 3/02/2007 11:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm going to go see that movie "Amazing Grace" tonight. I have read the book "Devil on the Deck" about John Newton who wrote "Amazing Grace" and this movie takes place later in his life. He is the pastor of a Church where the man goes who ends up working to end slavery in England.

I think it will be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home